 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12929
Re: Who is building a ministacker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 02:51:47 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

Oh that reminds me--are the corners actually painted on the 8x8 for the starting
squares?

Yes, they will be painted onto the starting squares, they will be 18x18".  No we
have not done this--I just sent a note to Chris about this last night :)

Calum

Finally something for the self-proclaimed king to take care of!

Chris making Calum take care of all the mundane stuff, now ol' leader has to do
sumtin!

Dave K

WANTED!

Schleps to hump 8 TONS of game board from HollyNorth to Oakwood library
IN the middle of sunny warm February!!

Eligible persons MUST be able to tolerate remarks from people named rob
regarding quality of said game board.

Painting skills and assets.  Preference will be given to people who have
a truck, and are willing to house the damn thing.

All other need not apply.

Chris