 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12931
Re: Who is building a ministacker?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 03:31:39 GMT

<snip>

Painting skills and assets.  Preference will be given to people who have
a truck, and are willing to house the damn thing.

All other need not apply.

Chris

I just realised something--when i built the board, i didn't own a house that has
an attached garage that can store stuff.

Times have changed!

If so desired, after the competitoin I'll store the playfield in my garage, if
Holly North can't maintain it.

Just offering it.

Dave K