 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12432
Re: Arrrgghhh!!!!! (part deux)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 09:35:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:
I'm using 0.9 and haven't noticed this behaviour, though I have never
received an email with a virus, only spam, since I started using
Thunderbird.

I know it doesn't open the spam, it just moves it to my Junk folder
where it sits unopened.

As well, I am doing some group sorting by From and Subject headers and
the mail still shows as unread.

My mail shows up as unread, but it's obviously looking at more than the headers
to sort the mail, because otherwise Norton wouldn't notice the virus.
--Bram