 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12431
Re: Guest House...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 02:31:35 GMT

So I've owned my abode for well over a year now  (yea for 15 mortgage payments!!
Only 285 to go!!), but, besides the occasional visit, been pretty much on my
own.

Well, sister's back from BC for the week for a visit so she asked if she could
crash at my place.  Why not?  I have a 3 bedrooom place and 2 have basically sat
empty for 15 months.

So I go to the store to buy sheets last week (don't have any queen size
bedsheets for the bed sitting in the spare room (i have 'big boys beds', Janey)

WHEW!!!!!

and that was an adventure in and of itself, having never purchased beddings
before...

Anyway, so big sis crashes at my place last night (after, of course, checkiong
out my LEGO collection, which she hasn't seen since she moved out west around
1989...).

Was she shocked???

Bottom line is that it's strange to call my house and have someone anwer the
phone this morning.

Thought y'all should know...

Dave K

Hmmmmmmm, in my pursuit of continuing the scientific studies in the habits of
SMAFOL.
Ummmm Dave, do you usually call home when you aren't there???? Do you leave
yourself messages? Or just let it ring, hoping to catch a burglar??

Janey "Red Brick"