 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11603
Re: THe storekeep even sorta looks like Calum...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:27:32 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

The real question is, did you have a half-bright Denise chip?

Sadly, yes.  And on that machine, a 1MB Super Fat Agnus.  If you thought • Lego
fans were obscure (OMG!  A 1987 Guarded Castle Inn with a Meal Serving • Wench
MISB from Bavaria!) Amiga fans...whooeee.

Does the Denise Chip help you make FRUITS, and have laser beams shooting
around the office?

http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v224/duckjock/Temp/A2000Page3German.jpg

I'm so geting those earings.  You have no idea.

    Iain