 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11605
Re: THe storekeep even sorta looks like Calum...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 02:20:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:
"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

The real question is, did you have a half-bright Denise chip?

Sadly, yes.  And on that machine, a 1MB Super Fat Agnus.  If you thought Lego
fans were obscure (OMG!  A 1987 Guarded Castle Inn with a Meal Serving Wench
MISB from Bavaria!) Amiga fans...whooeee.

Does the Denise Chip help you make FRUITS, and have laser beams shooting
around the office?

http://img74.photobucket.com/albums/v224/duckjock/Temp/A2000Page3German.jpg

I'm so geting those earings.  You have no idea.

I think she's about to collapse from the interlace flicker of those FRUITS on
the low resolution monitor there.

Yeah, while the Amiga was always in a dire lack of marketing materials, those
wacky types at Commodore Germany always came up with some weird stuff.  I can't
explain the laser beams.  I suspect in a lack of promotional studio budget, they
decided to borrow the Miami Vice sets from 1986.

I personally prefer the cover shot of the A3000 on this Byte cover.  Very
snazzy.  http://amiga.emugaming.com/byteamigamag.jpg

Calum