 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11586
Re: THe storekeep even sorta looks like Calum...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:21:45 GMT

OMG!!!1

DEATH is that letter after W  !!!!!

I was just logging on to our slow and tires NG here and was going to post a
small dig at Calum.

it was to go something like this:

---------------snip--------------

hey Gang

while driving by my local megaplex, I noticed this movie poster:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/harold_and_kumar/

every time I see it, I thing the guy on the left looks like Calum.  and from far
away, the middle pic of the burger, and the lady remind me of a "hand flipping
the bird"

I finge this should start the group going again.

Chris
mix 2 part water with thin set tile grout

http://www.pvponline.com/archive.php3?archive=19980824

Going waaaay back, but it brought a smile to my face...

Aaah, the Amiga.  I actually kinda like that portrayal...sure beats square
opaque glasses :)

Speaking of square and opaque, I broke a 16x1 red beam tonight while trying to
build set of vertical gear racks for my ropeclimber.  AAAAARGH.  Back to
babygates...

...which reminds me.  In second year, I took this design course where had to
design and build something that would extend a pop can as far as possible.  The
design part was easy--but I had to manufacture the individual spars of a
babygate mechanism out of pieces of fibreglass.  Needless to say my hands were
itching for WEEKS afterwards.

Calum
PS-who else is building for this gig?