 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11589
11588  |  11590
Subject:
JERKER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:56:27 GMT

WOW, I just saw this and thought that maybe Derek or iain might like to know how
to assemble an Ikea kerker desk.

http://www.nationallampoon.com/modstyles/wwwaste/ikea/ikeadesk.asp

Chris
2 drills burned out while useing as thinset tile cement mixer