 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11588
Re: THe storekeep even sorta looks like Calum...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:49:08 GMT

while driving by my local megaplex, I noticed this movie poster:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/harold_and_kumar/

every time I see it, I thing the guy on the left looks like Calum.  and from

Oh, let's make a button shall we.  Find people who don't look ANYTHING like me,
and post them.

The comic I agree with.  Greg Hyland's....sure.  But this guy looks like frickin
Yao Ming, the Basketball player.

Calum

I don't know, he kind of looks like you...

I can't see the difference.... can you see the difference... :)

Jeff VW