 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11602
Re: Globe and Mail Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 01:21:29 GMT

I had to go out and get some medicine and I managed to find a Globe.  So
I no longer need one.

Thanks,

Derek

Derek Raycraft wrote:

If anyone out there in rtl land gets the Globe and Mail, and is coming
to the event tomorrow, could I get your copy of Today's (Friday's) paper.

I'm collecting papers for a friend who is away on vacation, and needs a
copy of this paper, but I was too late getting out to the stores in my
area and can't find one.

I need the entertainment section in particular, but the whole paper
would be nice.  I'll even pay for it, considering he paid me for it.

Derek

ps.  Here's hoping I'm feeling well enough to attend tomorrow.  Don't
expect me before noon.

pps. Oliver are you coming?  I have tan plates!