 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10822
Re: I'm sorry, I laughed when I read this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:19:30 GMT

http://members.rogers.com/militaryduckjock/temp/crossproduct.jpg

Your artistry reminds me of this:
<http://www.wunderland.com/Iceland2/TiradeWins.html>

Speaking of which, how about pyramid collecting/stacking
<http://www.wunderland.com/icehouse/> as a side game in the future?

(I just love playing with my pyramids...almost theraputic...)

-Rob A.