 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10800
Re: I'm sorry, I laughed when I read this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 23:56:23 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:

Me too Dave. Funny thing is - it reads a lot like a
combination of Ian and Chris put together...

Hmmm.

Ralph

HEY!

I cant help it if you non-free-thinkers, can not fit your square peg
into my round world.

GEESH.

like today. I had to go pick up a cheque from a client. it was an
alternative high school.  one of those freaky places where the kids can
just wander around, and no one cares. as long as they learn that 3/4 is
.75 or some such.

anyway

While waiting for this $$,  I look up and notice that one of the rooms
is labelled the "red room"  but instead of it being spelled red room,
they spelt it red rüm.  (notice the umlaut)

actually, I just like to use the word umlaut in a sentence any chance I
get.

I gotta tell you ralph, I got a lot of miles from that little anecdote.

HEY, I wonder, do you think the red room misspelling was some kind of
deep double-entrandre with the red rüm also playing on the "redrum"
phrase in that movie whose name i do not remember?  you know, the one
were redrum is actually murder spelt backwards.

WHOA, thats deep.

do you like tomatoes?

Chris
"I stole an opening book off the web."  S.H.