 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10803
RE: I'm sorry, I laughed when I read this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 03:40:45 GMT

HEY, I wonder, do you think the red room misspelling was some kind of
deep double-entrandre with the red rüm also playing on the "redrum"
phrase in that movie whose name i do not remember?  you know, the one
were redrum is actually murder spelt backwards.

Here we go....the movie (and you're in the biz and should know this)
is The Shining.

And before the rest of you criticize Chris for saying spelt, which we
all know is a hardy form of wheat grown mostly in Europe, it is also
the correct past tense of spell, which I am sure was Chris' intention.

That's like the sign my friend has on his garage, where we play in
a garage band. It's called "Rox Kul" - except the u has an umlaut.

Q. How many ADD kids does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Wanna go ride our bikes in the park?

Ralph