 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10793
Re: I'm sorry, I laughed when I read this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 20:27:22 GMT

http://douglas.min.net/essay/

still laughing...

somehow I found those two essays very humourous.

Thanks for sharing -

I read these at work, laughed a little bit, and shared it with a coworker.  Then
I re-read it slowly, soaking it all in, and we have been laughing out loud for
the past 10 minutes.  The teacher's comments bring back memories.

Work-a-day.

-nick