 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10678
Re: lost work hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:42:14 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Jeff, let me explain about the name team BS.

its something Kevin and I came up.

We feel that B S should stand for Beat Steve.

The audience may not feel that those initials stand for that particular meaning,
of course..

really???

(quizzical look)

why  Larry, what ever do yo mean?

It would appear very straight forward to me.  Kevin thought it was a good idea.

BS, Beat steve, what else could it be?

anyone have any clue? should I ask Terry. he seems to find meaning in anything.

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.