 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10670
Re: lost work hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:35:53 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

How many chips has your robot been able to drop into the game board?
1) Over 1000
2) Over 100
3) Over 21
4) The robot has to drop the chips?

Steve

steve you are probably on the road for the long drive, so you will not be able to
see this....

as of right NOW, I've dropped over 100 chips  about 10 of them are miss.

AND I have the rest of the day to work on it.

Chris
Team BS