 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10627
Re: lost work hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:29:23 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I will be off Thurs, and Friday so I can work on this C$ game.

Man, you really are taking this thing seriously.  :)

Sounds like this Saturday you will NOT be bragging about how much sleep you got
Friday night...  (as you have in the past)

I have ~ONE~ goal Hassenplug....

do everything in my power to see you lose.  (1)

I have a lugnet message in my "drafts" folder already composed, bragging not about
how I won, but how you lost, and mopped around for the rest of the day telling
anyone who would listen about how unfair those RTL guy are.(2)

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.

1. So after the game are yo still up for dinner?  Calum and I have found this NEAT
cheap steak house.
2. where are you staying in TO??  you have my cell # if you need anything. give me
a call.