 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10628
Re: Arena painted and gtg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:44:09 GMT

Wait a minute... Chris, you made a mistake...I was asking for *light*
values, those are your *right* values

as percent of how often your C$ 'bot can play a chip without dropping it.

:P

Chris Magno wrote:

I can answer this:

Any light values yet?

YES.

89
56
68

as percent under basement lighting conditions.

(smirk)

Rob Antonishen wrote:

Hey Dave -

Any light values yet?

-Rob A>

David Koudys wrote:

If ya wanna see...

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

I'll get light values hopefully tonite.

Dave K

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.