 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10666
Re: Arena painted and gtg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:39:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Terry Prosper wrote:
BTW, who called to explain it to you?  I didn't think it was *that* twisted or
obscure...

One big leap indeed.  You'd leap too if it moved on its own!  LOL

Okay, I really don't get it.

Like, I can't find anything borderline funny in those statements at all.  And I
can think of them all.  I'm the kind of person who says "Hello!" at the
slightest funny thing.  And it's not registering me at all.

Must be those damned Quebecois. :)

Calum