 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10661
Re: Arena painted and gtg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:04:55 GMT

:P

feelin' the love

:)

ROFLOL!

Which brings us staright back at
:http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=10578

Oh he's feelin' the love all right !!! :-D

Terry

terry, you mind is really messed up.

someone had to call and explain why you thought that was funny, and I have to
say...

THATS one really big leap.

yep. a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Chris
leader

ROFLOL
Sorry about that,  It's just that the sentence is soooo perfect for the "joke",
I couldn't keep from underlining it...  again....  and again....... and
again.........

"it started moving on its own"

Mwahahahaha!

"I decided to sit back to see what would transpire."

Mhfff....    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BTW, who called to explain it to you?  I didn't think it was *that* twisted or
obscure...

One big leap indeed.  You'd leap too if it moved on its own!  LOL

/stupid kid humor

Terry