 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10660
Re: um. no.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:54:17 GMT

Iain Hendry wrote:

(snipped a bunch of "no's"

http://www3.uic.com/wcms/images.nsf/(graphiclib)/sm8.mpg/$file/sm8.mpg

(get a rag I think Iain is drooling)

13.

Components.

Per.

Second.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid that I no longer exist.

Iain, you DO exist. I assure you.

now sit down, and listen to me.

S N A P    O U T    OF     I T !!!!

13/pcs /second is no bid deal.

all that stuff was SMT.  now, lets go back to my Project X robot.  board
scan in 5 seconds, and that left 15 to move parts around.

OH and I made it out of LEGO.

Iain, my friend. THAT was D E A T H.

now go watch friend bear, or  build a c$ robot, or play a nice game of tic
tac toe with a chicken.

Chris
if steve does not show due to bad weather that will still meet my
"personal victory condition" of beating steve.