 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10621
10620  |  10622
Subject:
lost work hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:42:12 GMT

I will be off Thurs, and Friday so I can work on this C$ game.

other people have told me they will be taking Fri. off to also work on
the robots.

with a show of hands, how many people will be depriving employer's of
needed services so a small group of guys  will be able to play lego on
Sat???

oh, the lost man hours indeed

:)

wadda ya think Calum? did ya ever think it would come to this?

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.