 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10626
Re: lost work hours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:10:10 GMT

I will be off Thurs, and Friday so I can work on this C$ game.

Man, you really are taking this thing seriously.  :)

Sounds like this Saturday you will NOT be bragging about how much sleep you got
Friday night...  (as you have in the past)

other people have told me they will be taking Fri. off to also work on
the robots.

with a show of hands, how many people will be depriving employer's of
needed services so a small group of guys  will be able to play lego on
Sat???

Well, we're loading up the van and leaving town Friday morning, for the 10 hour
drive.  There will be four of us taking the day off.  (two work at the same
place)