 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10679
rules question:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:02:20 GMT

I've been assured that the rules do not say that a robot has to announce
a win or lose.

when I play steve, and drop in the winning chip......  then what?

that's it.  game over??

no really???

I want to find out if I need to put in the code that accepts or cares
about we won/lost/tie ????

Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of
it."  K.C.