 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10440
Re: I dont want to be a "steve"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:21:38 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

That's just dumb.  That's like me entering into a block of wood into a Formula1
race and hoping I'll win because one car will flip over, crashing into all the
others, kill all the drivers and leaving my block of wood as a default.

I'm in.  Currently there are two open slots for teams in F1.  All it
takes is 48 million and a two by four to enter.  We can cut the two by
four in half to make the two "car" team.  Any one got anything they can
mortgage for 48 million?

Derek