 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10460
Re: progress?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:21:30 GMT

How's your robot working?  Hardware done, yet?  Some guy still working on game
engine for you?

Chris said he could scan the board in 35 seconds.
Mike said worst case: 15.  (or was it 10?)

Any estimate for scanning the board with your robot?

Who else is building?

i am trying to install BrickOS from scratch.  as of right now, its chewed through
400 megs on my 700 meg HD on the P233 laptop

as well, I started the process to install at 2 pm yesterday, and as of last night
@ 8pm it was still churning out the H8 build....

I'm about to post into lug.legOS....

Chris