 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10268
Re: stop when it isn't fun anymore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:34:04 GMT

"Michael Purvis" <mikechapeau@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hmm... What if you did it with a 40 and 20? The spacing would be...
wierd...

40 and 20 teeth toothed pullies are the same ratio as we use in real life
too :)

3 1/4 studs or something? You'd have to do it vertically, I guess, to get • half
of a half.

Sadly I don't think you can run a chain over the 20 tooth gears, if they're
the ones I'm thinking of.  :(  Also, you can't mount them and run a through
shaft through them.

It'd be pretty hard to do all this witout severly modifying a few parts.

    Iain (who wishes he was at work today)