 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *844 (-20)
  Re: Dinner - May 18th idea

(...) Dave, this is a GREAT idea, I have an old Compaq 286lte laptop that is a wacky pc. then there is my old commodore 64..... WAIT, you meant something else didn't you???? :) Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Standardizing Car Designs, etc.

Me! Me! I can make a few. Jeff (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: score (Ontario Lego Society)

(...) I plan to come to rtl8, but my bot is only 20% done. It is a lot harder than I expected. (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Dinner - May 18th idea

Besides looking at Calums pics... I would like to see the wackiest, most unique pcs you own. Bring in a few pcs of LEGO that you would almost 'bet the house' on no one else in our group having. I have a few wacky pcs I've picked up over the years... (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  [rtlToronto] Summer Lego Events in Toronto!

Hi folks, rtlToronto7 in February was to date our most successful Lego event with ten robot entries and seventy plus audience. Coming up in the next few months, we have lots more being planned: rtlToronto May Monthly Dinner ---...--- Friday, May (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Guides for Flatbeds to be loaded with Gantry

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GCqrCw.8wz@lugnet.com... (...) car (...) I sure do! I think so, anyway. All I really need for programming is two of the four nests on the car though (To program the different heights). I (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  pay pal

Anybody hear have any info for me on pay pal. What's the skinny? My question is pointed mainly to fellow Canadians. I'm thinking of signing up...... What should I be aware of, I've got half way through their terms of use and almost fell asleep. If I (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: score (Ontario Lego Society)

(...) How long did you take to come up with that one? :) MonLUG is coming out to rtl/train1, an open invitation stands for Parlugment to come out to train1 or rtl8 (May 26 and June 9 respectively, depending on yer bent (train or technic)) of course. (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: score (Ontario Lego Society)

The lot that you won looks well worth it! But, what I don’t understand is why people go out and buy such new sets only to sell them within a year? (I saw that there was an R2 D2 in your lot, therefore I'm assuming that the seller only recently (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Guides for Flatbeds to be loaded with Gantry

(...) for testing? I can start building the four yellow cars when I get back. Calum (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Standardizing Car Designs, etc.

(...) Unfortunately it's harder to make-I don't have any of those train wagon plates. I only have the lowered well cars in any quantity. Calum (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  the next time

the next time someone even mentions the idea that i might be a lego junkie... i'm showing 'im this pic... (URL) thought i had lotsa monorail track. dave (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Guides for Flatbeds to be loaded with Gantry

I've just put up some pictures of the first design for a car that can locate on two planes with the end of arm tool for the gantry loader I'm working on. It's ugly. But it fits, and works! And it's simple to build. (URL) shouldn't have done this in (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Standardizing Car Designs, etc.

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GCpnKK.AMG@lugnet.com... (...) container. (...) Ew, are you still using those dual-height things? Crap... :-/ Really wish you'd just keep the level the same... Iain (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  IR at RTL9

Hi everyone, I have a few questions about IR. It seems that we are going to be seeing a lot of multiple RCX robots at the next event. This is great, but I was really wanting to do proximity detection (which requires IR). Since the other robot(s) (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Standardizing Car Designs, etc.

(...) There isn't enough length on that platform for the cones on the end...the end platforms are only 6 wide by 8 long, exactly the length of a container. But you will have alignment marks on the side of the flatcar to optically align yourself (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Freight Locomotive

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GCovDK.4sv@lugnet.com... (...) Ideally, yes. And it'd be nice to have them on the ends, too. Right now, I can't really locate lengthwise along the train. +--+ | | | | +--+ is a container (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Standardizing Car Designs, etc.

(...) Yes. I've used to build them completely with 2x4 bricks. I am now using a body of 2x4 bricks but a bottom to fit the Lego design (ie, will sit into cradle with the feet) In fact, this is one way non Train people might be able to contribute, is (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Freight Locomotive

Dave let me help you decide if you should spend your valued $$ on trains or technics. Case for technics: (URL) against trains: (this may be a bit politically incorrect) (URL) I say more???? Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact