 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 827
Re: Standardizing Car Designs, etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 11:22:44 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

I've come up with a general idea:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/attach.jpg

The question is, Iain, do you need those cone guides to drop boxes?

Ideally, yes. And it'd be nice to have them on the ends, too. Right now, I
can't really locate lengthwise along the train.

+--+
|  |
|  |
+--+     is a container and o is a guide cone:

  o  o
o+--+o
  |  |
  |  |