 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 830
829  |  831
Subject:
IR at RTL9
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:15:06 GMT

Hi everyone,
I have a few questions about IR. It seems that we are going to be seeing a lot
of multiple RCX robots at the next event. This is great, but I was really
wanting to do proximity detection (which requires IR). Since the other robot(s)
will be blasting IR all over the place to communicate, my robot would be seeing
reflections of their IR as well as its own signals. Sounds like trouble:( Is
there any way to program the light sensor to respond only to a certain
frequency of IR? Or am I stuck just stupidly bumping into walls like before :(
Rob