 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *7304 (-20)
  Re: How about, no

I was messing around the Parallemic site for a while and found this in the january 24 newsletter: --COMING UP-- * I will attend the Chemnitz seminar in April and combine the trip with several laboratory and company visits. So, we will not lack new (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: How about, no

(...) Iain, I think I understand where you might get confused: lets start with a simple example: Using (u×)3 = – u× , we obtain the modern expression of the Olinde-Rodrigues formula: exp(æ u×) = 1 + sin æ u× + (1 – cos æ) (u×)2, exp(æ u×) (NM) = (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) I work in Toronto the odd time in the Jane and 407 area, so stopping in at Newmarket or that Kelsey's near Wonderland would be convenient for me. I'd like to see you guys again and find out what everyone's up to... Cheers, Ralph (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) Hey! There are two of us here! Newmarket is not retarded. Rob (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  How about, no

(URL) I'm scrolling down and it just gets more and more insane, just like when Pee Wee Herman drives his truck in that one movie down that road at night, and the road signs get more and more complicated, and then he drives off a cliff and lands in a (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Keeping trains in buildings for transport

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:HEBnM4.C5p@lugnet.com... (...) train (...) Iain (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cargo Loading Station

(...) Please build one yourself-I'd be honoured to have your LTC have something like it on your layout. Thanks for everyone's comments-Jason, Kevin, Iain, Jeroen and Joe. They are much appreciated! Calum (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Keeping trains in buildings for transport

I thought I was the only one who kept trains in buildings for transport-I usually have one or two Metroliners kept on the passenger tracks of my train station while moving it. They always fall out! This is cute: (URL) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW!

(...) Well what is YOUR definition of "working" Mr. Smarty Pants? Mario Word to the wise: When involved in a debate with Calum... it's often less painful to just give up. I never learn though :( (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX Train Sensor

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message news:3EB2F2A8.4CCBC6...res.com... (...) Iain (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Questions: Working on 694 Inventory

(...) Excelent, thanks for the help. I couldn't get anything to come up on peeron for these parts so I had no idea what to call them. Derek (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Questions: Working on 694 Inventory

(...) rest of the parts. (...) They are actually in the database, they have just not been used in any inventories yet: (...) 968 Trailer Base 4 x 14 x 1 (...) 967 Plate 4 x 8 with Helicopter Rotor Holder (...) 969 Trailer Stand (...) Use x0 Sticker (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) In general the criteria for a rtlToronto dinner location is: a) On the subway line for people who live or work downtown, or easily walkable from the subway line. b) Something flexible for different tastes and budgets. Someone can come and have (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW!

(...) I'm not sure your method of getting it to work is considered actually working... running it under WINE or whatever you did doesn't count. :) As for DCC... Calum (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: WOW!

(...) Yes, I have a Snappy. I even got it to work under Linux when everyone said it was impossible. I love a challenge (no Calum, this is not a cue to bring up DCC). Mario (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RCX Train Sensor

(...) this. Althought, since the train station is on your side I don't really need to do anything. :-) Derek (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Questions: Working on 694 Inventory

I'm doing an inventory for set 694. I have a MISB copy of the set. It was recently found in my parents basement. (URL) contains several pieces that are not currently in the peeron database. I'm wonder how to name them for the inventory. (URL) piece (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: next fridays may 9th dinner

(...) My humble suggestion: the Manchurian Buffet Restaurant at 1255 The Queensway, near the south-east corner of Kipling and Queensway. Not very far from the SC we've been going to the past couple of times, and in the same area as a Winners and a (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Curve/Straight road plates available in bulk 10 of each - 6 CAD per

I know the train world is always in need of road plates and I have a special bulk purchase/offer for the local LEGO NUTS (and that's a good term!). Pretty hard to beat that price! So basically 120 CAD +s/h gets you 10 of each plate. I have 6320s but (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Cargo Loading Station

(...) Agreed. I like it a lot. I think I will copy it (if you don't object). My club (LUCNY) layout needs something just like this next to our train station. Since I copied the train staion from a Michlug member's design, it seems appropriate to (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact