 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7285
Re: Cargo Loading Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 00:29:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Joe Meno writes:
Hi folks,

Here is a project I've been working on for the rtlToronto/train4.5 layout:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-cargo-index.html

It is a yellow cargo loading station with small warehouse and office space.
I hope you like it.

Great presentation! The station on its own is very nice, but I think that
what really impresses me is the page you created for it. I easily saw and
understood what you did and why you did it (and I enjoy  seeing the process
of building), which may result in me using some of your methods in my
building. Your solution to the roofing was one that is clever and useful for
me.
Great job!

Agreed.  I like it a lot.  I think I will copy it (if you don't object).

My club (LUCNY) layout needs something just like this next to our train
station.  Since I copied the train staion from a Michlug member's design, it
seems appropriate to copy someone else's work for the loading station.  I have
always considered Calum's stuff to be good work.  I am much better at copying
than devising totally original constructs; my creativity is not as good as I
wish it was.

Thanks for the ideas, Calum.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY