 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7270
7269  |  7271
Subject:
Cargo Loading Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 14:43:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

Here is a project I've been working on for the rtlToronto/train4.5 layout:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-cargo-index.html

It is a yellow cargo loading station with small warehouse and office space.
I hope you like it.

Calum