 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7298
Re: Cargo Loading Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 17:40:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin Salm writes:
Agreed.  I like it a lot.  I think I will copy it (if you don't object).

My club (LUCNY) layout needs something just like this next to our train
station.  Since I copied the train staion from a Michlug member's design, it
seems appropriate to copy someone else's work for the loading station.  I have
always considered Calum's stuff to be good work.  I am much better at copying
than devising totally original constructs; my creativity is not as good as I
wish it was.

Thanks for the ideas, Calum.

Please build one yourself-I'd be honoured to have your LTC have something
like it on your layout.

Thanks for everyone's comments-Jason, Kevin, Iain, Jeroen and Joe.  They are
much appreciated!

Calum