 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *5169 (-10)
  Re: rtl11/rtl12

(...) Are either of them making the trip with a pregnant wife? I didn't think so. And I'll bet your wife would not be too interested in making the trip down here. Maybe my wife doesn't want to go, because we drove 3 hours (each way) last week for a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl11/rtl12

(...) isn't (...) Steve I just don't know where to begin....... 10 hours should NOT be an obstacle. I don't need to remind you that Mario Ferrari will be at this event, and he travelled all the way from Italy.* Ralph Hempel will be at the event and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  REBUILD YOUR ROBOT!!!

ok, I WAS just planning on showing up with my simple quickie robot!!! but things have changed. in the "before time": if you entered and won this R11 bridge building game then you could have been the proud owner of a real prize. 7194 Ultimate (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtl11/rtl12

Well, I really wish I could be there for rtl11. Last night I mentioned to my wife there was a 'LEGO thing' in toronto this weekend. Before I could say anything else, she said, "We're not going." Maybe a ten hour trip isn't good for an expecting (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Altenburg Land Sale -- After the Bridges

(...) Chris...what a great idea...how would you like a partner...I could manage the hotel...I don't have any time, but, that sounds like an asset! Would you mind if I threw the odd penny on the train track? Bruce (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Altenburg Land Sale -- After the Bridges

(...) OK. I've done the research and I can see the possibility for the future growth of LOT A105 I'd like to make a valid offer. I would also presume that the sale will not be affected by my decision to start off by developing the site with sleazy (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Altenburg Land Sale -- After the Bridges

So... since Calum is taking a sabbatical from rtl - Train organiziation, I'm going to step up to the plate, and see if I can get something going. I'm thinking about doing rtlToronto/Train4 in early October or late November. I'm thinking we'll use (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  After the Bridges...

So yeah, guess what opens on Friday? That's right... the CNE! Oh and look at that - We'll all be in Toronto on Saturday. Fancy that! After the contest and dinner or whatever, who's up for going down to the Ex for the evening? There's a new ride (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  My Lugnet Page: A study in transition....

Newsgroups: Lugnet.Publish (related to publishing) and Lugnet.Org.Ca.RTLTORONTO (just for "interest sake") ;) I wanted to post this to Publish.FTX, but it was forbidden. So I posted it here. Here is my latest version of my Lugnet Lego Page: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Large lot of Train and Technic items available

(...) Hi Michael, Please refrain from posting forsale items in the rtlToronto NG-there are marketplace areas which most of our group reads as well. If you'd like to bring some of your wares to our dinners etc, you are certainly welcome to. thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact