 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5166
5165  |  5167
Subject:
rtl11/rtl12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:56:36 GMT

Well, I really wish I could be there for rtl11.  Last night I mentioned to
my wife there was a 'LEGO thing' in toronto this weekend.  Before I could
say anything else, she said, "We're not going."  Maybe a ten hour trip isn't
good for an expecting mother.

Is rtl12 already scheduled?  I just need to clear a spot on my calendar, and
make sure my wife OKs it early...

Have fun at rtl11,

Steve Hassenplug