 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5167
5166  |  5168
Subject:
REBUILD YOUR ROBOT!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:13:07 GMT

ok, I WAS just planning on showing up with my simple quickie robot!!!

but things have changed.

in the "before time":   if you entered and won this R11 bridge building
game then you could have been the proud owner of a real prize.

7194 Ultimate Collectors' Series Yoda set.

BUT the stakes have just got higher......

NOW,  if you build a robot AND YOU WIN!!!!  then you will own

First place - one 3800 Ultimate Builder's Set

This has been made possible by the generous donation of:

Angelo from:

ANDTECH Group

Who will be on hand during the event to discuss prices and orders for
some of the new and interesting sets Lego has to offer.

the Yoda set will still be offered as a second place prize.  so for all
the train heads who need to turn that mole hill into a mountain, this
might be a good set.  (Jeff E I am talking to you)

:)

Chris