 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4724 (-10)
  Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gy8Hqx.n0A@lugnet.com... (...) if (...) That is truly the most idiotic thing you've ever said. Iain (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

(...) That's really not a nice take from what I said. Take this approach...the average Joe Consumer who "discovers" Lego Direct/Shop@home (my guess he re-discovers his joy of Lego)...decides to buy the train set from his childhood, Legend 10001 (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  lego for other uses.

Well, it is not the most original design. But for the first time ever I have found a use for lego as a solution to a real world problem. It all starts with my wife, Kate. Kate feels that her monitor does not tilt up high enuff. So, in a fit of one (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:Gy8DxB.BDy@lugnet.com... (...) I can't believe you're recomending people avoid buying the set because you had a few missing plates and bodgy windows. Grr. Iain (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

(...) I was missing 4...I had to take them from my existing stock of grey plates. The plates belonged on the ends of the train cars (to connect them to each other). Thanks, Ben (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

(...) Hi Ben, I purchased a Metroliner Deluxe a while back, and prior to my order I had read here that there were problems with a small lot of wrong parts (which LEGO would replace easily upon request). However, among those parts there was no (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  interesting experience from Lego Consumer Affairs...

I recently got a Deluxe Metroliner... I was upset at the pieces that were included in the set...wrong windows, missing grey plates, so I called them up. I got the "corrected" window pieces today. I didn't get any plates to make up for the ones that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Spiderman Combo at Costco

Hi folks, Was at the Costco 9Etobicoke, Islington and Queensway) today and noticed they're selling a combo set of 1374 Green Goblin and the 1376 Spiderman Action Studio for $40. They're ugly sets and really overpriced. Sigh. Calum (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/PCWo trip?

"jeff Van winden" <jeff.vanwinden@emergis.com> wrote in message news:Gy64AG.1v1@lugnet.com... (...) I truly don't care :) I'd suggest a Sunday in the summer, over the fall, simply because the crowds tend to disperse more throughout the week in the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/PCWo trip?

(...) When were you thinking of going? (other then the obvious answer of Sunday) Jeff VW (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact