 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4716
Re: rtlToronto/PCWo trip?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 17:26:40 GMT

"jeff Van winden" <jeff.vanwinden@emergis.com> wrote in message

When were you thinking of going? (other then the obvious answer of Sunday)

I truly don't care :) I'd suggest a Sunday in the summer, over the fall,
simply because the crowds tend to disperse more throughout the week in the
summer, and concentrate on weekends in the fall. The best time to go is
during the week on the last week that the park is open for daily operation,
but in the summer, it really doesn't matter. But yeah, I'd still suggest
Sunady over Saturday. But whenever other people are free...

Aurora - Dreaming (Goldtrix Mix) <-- Best song EVER.

    Iain