 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *4104 (-10)
  Re: Scarborough RT photo

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gttt8y.8Js@lugnet.com... (...) One of the most frequent questions I get, after explaining in gruesome detail the inner workings of the Linear Induction Motor (LIM) is... "So this train is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Scarborough RT photo

Hey folks, One of the photos I took of the Scarborough RT is on Transit Toronto, probably the best website about the TTC: (URL) those of you outside the GTA, the Scarborough RT is a quirky little transit system that runs for six stops in the east (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: fresh pictures

Rob, Rob, Rob.... (...) geesh. :) with 12V at your disposal, no wonder you came in first. I really like web page. it shows a LOT. seeing all this stuff NOW on the page makes me want to see your robot again. Chris Pretend this says something funny (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  fresh pictures

Hi everyone, I have uploaded some new pictures of eXpedite on my page: (URL) is a lot more details about the robot now. I learned something about my camera yesterday that really helps the image quality. When uploading the images form the camera to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: A New Project

(...) the (...) The gantry is fairly simple, it runs on pins and is moved by screws...But it does not move up and down, the table does....Basically the head squirts it's path of ABS with one nozzle and then it switches to the other nozzle (if (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  25% off and nothing's on

So here's a followup to the thread from before. I went to the Belleville Zellers the day after and tried to buy the last Slave 1. It was gone! So I decided to look around for anything else I wanted, but I really couldn't find anything of note. I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Second game for rtlToronto11

(...) Well, in general that sounds pretty good. I'm going to put the idea out at dinner next week and see how many people beyond you and Iain would be into drag racing versus CTF (or both). If it's a lot, let's turn these rules into a webpage and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: START BUILDING -- next contest

(...) I apologize again! I swear my IR control of your robot was a complete accident. We used to be a lot better about that sort of thing back in the rtl3/4/5 timeframe, people would yell like "fire in the hole" before using any IR downloading. But (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: START BUILDING -- next contest

(...) We are, of course, "conveniently" ignoring MY robot. :) (...) Well, I have an idea that should fit within the 12 inch rule. Dave, remember that Chris said "fits within a 1' cube". This means that your robot could be up to ~20 inches long (only (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: START BUILDING -- next contest

(...) Full height for sure...Dave you're getting soft! (...) 18 inches!...how about 36 or 48...Dave, Dave, Dave...whats happened to you? (...) I can certainly live without you being nice...in fact I prefer it!...As for money changing hands, IT (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact