 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4096
Re: START BUILDING -- next contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:33:21 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

oh, I think the tables will be at full height......  just like we did
for monkeys.   we have not lost a robot to the  games yet.

We are, of course, "conveniently" ignoring MY robot. :)

I have to ask, if the gap going to be 8 inches, where is the challenge
in making a robot 18 inches??  that's why we choose the 12 inch maximum
size.  I'll listen to your arguments though.

Well, I have an idea that should fit within the 12 inch rule.

Dave, remember that Chris said "fits within a 1' cube". This means that
your robot could be up to ~20 inches long (only if you make it very thin
at the ends though).

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny