 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4095
Re: START BUILDING -- next contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 01:19:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
oh, I think the tables will be at full height......  just like we did
for monkeys.   we have not lost a robot to the  games yet.

Full height for sure...Dave you're getting soft!

Can I get a modification to the rules please?  Can the 'bots fit within 18
inches (1.5 feet) instead of 1 foot

18 inches!...how about 36 or 48...Dave, Dave, Dave...whats happened to you?

OH for the love of Gawd.......  I just finished BEGGING Bruce to accept
the one RCX rule.  I had to offer to be NICE to him, and a sum of $$
changed hands.

I can certainly live without you being nice...in fact I prefer it!...As for
money changing hands, IT DOESN'T COUNT when you pass the cash from your left
hand to your right!!

Bruce

Bruce