 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4101
4100  |  4102
Subject:
fresh pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 19:30:18 GMT

Hi everyone,
I have uploaded some new pictures of eXpedite on my page:
http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/projX.html
There is a lot more details about the robot now. I learned something about
my camera yesterday that really helps the image quality. When uploading the
images form the camera to the computer, there is an option where you can
choose the dpi. It was at 180, and I bumped it up to 300. The pictures look
so much beter now! I can't believe it took me almost a year to figure this out!
Rob