 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4099
4098  |  4100
Subject:
25% off and nothing's on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 07:42:51 GMT

So here's a followup to the thread from before.  I went to the Belleville
Zellers the day after and tried to buy the last Slave 1.  It was gone!  So I
decided to look around for anything else I wanted, but I really couldn't
find anything of note.

I went over to Zellers in Toronto this morning and couldn't find anything I
wanted either.  I don't get it-maybe it's because Zellers doesn't carry
anything over $50 (as noted by someone else on the .ca newsgroup) but even
the Star Wars sets weren't interesting.  I usually like buying the Star Wars
stuff, it has useful pieces.  But I couldn't find anything.  There aren't
any interesting models anymore!  Any ideas as to cool models to buy to
build, even temporarily?  I really liked the Gungan Sub as a model...sure
wish there were more of those (especially at $37 each!)

I was thinking of buying Troll on the Loose for arches.  Does anyone want to
buy Storm Troopers and Lukes from me if I buy some of those 7201 Final Duel
II sets?

Calum