 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *3779 (-10)
  Re: I finally finished my roller coaster!

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:Gs1vGL.3vv@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, that's awesome! I haven't built a LEGO coaster for like, 5 years? I've done about 4 looping coasters. Iain (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtl10 Photo Request Re: The least you could do!

(...) Hi folks, I'm putting together as noted the next collection of "official" rtl10 photos. Drop me a note and let me know where I can pull them down from in a large zip file or something I can wget easily. I've got about 30 of my own photos which (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The least you could do!

Thanks Chris. I am looking forward to the pictures. Sounds like you all put on quite a show. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl10 robot roll call

I know its a little late, but here is the specs for my robot. By the way, I like recording all of the specs of each robot. Calum, can you post this info on the rtl site when the pictures go up? It would be neat to have a summary of the robots and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Guess what.

(...) Man, that sucks. I loved your robot, and I really wanted to see it work. hte design was just beautiful. Maybe you can keep it together and show us all sometime? Maybe we will do pick and place again? I, for one see lots of room for improvement (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The least you could do!

(...) OK OK OK. since you asked so nicely. ;) Lets see if i can remember the entire day. First we had an amazing turnout. we had about 12 working robots that entered. I think we had about 4 or so others that with a bit more software, or one more (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  The least you could do!

Come on guys! Those of us who lurk at your news group are dying to know who won this battle of the bots. Was it Rob again? Another battery box wonder? Please share! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Guess what.

(...) OK, someone let the genie out of the bottle. Pandora's box is open. GAME ON!!! i was going to be a little meek, BUT clearly NOT!! So, I have given this some thought and the mockage shall flow this way: Rob Chris Phil ALL OTHER (who brought a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: I finally finished my roller coaster!

(...) Iain, have you seen this? Any plans for one of your own? :-) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Guess what.

What a bummer Derek! I would have loved to see your bot run (especially at 19.94 seconds). The worst thing is that Chris would have been bumped down into 3rd place -- non-prize territory! Easy insurance against similar problems in the future: how (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact