 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *1879 (-10)
  Re: questions about the monkey bars

(...) I hate to take a Chris Magno Train Baiting (tm) but he's right, there's also a pile of rtlToronto8 photos you and others graciously emailed me that haven't been processed and uploaded because of train2 activities (modules, building, DCC, (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: questions about the monkey bars

Hi Trevyn I gotta hurry back and finish my GREAT train the MWME. (Ya right) (...) its been so long since I've haggled over the rules with Bruce that I more or less forgot. I though some of these questions have been answered. But for the record I'll (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Clock is ticking

(...) I don't make jokes about TRAINS!!!! just take a look at a few ideas i have almost implemented. the idea is there, and if Calum ever stops calling me I could finish the darn thing (grin) here are 4 shots of the MWME (grin) ---...--- (URL) first (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Clock is ticking

(...) I was thinking this was all a joke until I called Chris and while we were chatting, he was piecing together the MWME in the background. Looking for magnets, shooting cannons, female minifigure hair... ...so beware kids! Calum (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train2 Layout, Week3

I will have a 'spare' module that can be used.... (but no extra track!!) Jeff VW "Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GHB981.4Cy@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  questions about the monkey bars

Hi. I'm Trevyn of Seanna or Steve or Trevyn or Nicholas. I have come to rtlToronto 7 and 8, but never competed, a fact about which Chris seems rather annoyed :). I would like to build a robot for rtlToronto9, and i have a few questions that were not (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: The Clock is ticking

(...) is this what you REALLY believe? REALLY...... I can see it now, as the MWME (Magno Weight Maker Express) comes chugging on past each module, you should hear a delightful THUMP. as the corner of one mod, SLAMS against the table. Lastly, because (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train2 Layout, Week3

(...) Is anyone planning to add a switching yard to the existing layout? It seems we should probably have somewhere to store the excess cargo cars unless we're only planning to have two trains worth on the rails at a time. If nobody else is planning (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC Madness - One Step Beyond

(...) Actually, there is transponding systems available for DCC, Digitrax make them (I'm playing with just normal DCC for now anyway...and only have 2 decoders fitted...) DCC is not intended to be used to computer control trains...but, to run more (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: DCC Madness - One Step Beyond

(...) There exists a mode for TMWDCC called "Route" mode which throws switches in sequence at certain times, to which you have to drive towards them. It's slightly automated, yet mostly driving oriented. Maybe we need to see what kind of fun can be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact