 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / *13239 (-20)
  Re: It's the oddest thing...

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:IBGJ4u.13qG@lugnet.com... (...) Are there any clues in the Apache log? (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Coolest part ever--snowboard

(...) It is a very cool piece. :) I'm gonna put mine in my car, dangling from my rear view mirror! Or just stick him on the dash. I like my snowboard better though, its got a really nice modern infographics style dragon on it, with some random (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Since you guys are all computer techs...

(...) Thanks, Oliver!! I knew it was probably something easy, I just couldn't for the life of me remember how to do it since it's been years since I set it up. :) Iain (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Coolest part ever--snowboard

I got one of those snowboard sets and found this cool piece inside: (URL) love the pattern on this thing...it's just so damned creepy! I have a Ninja with his sword riding this snowboard now. Excellent. Calum (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Since you guys are all computer techs...

G'Day Should be fairly easy: open Outlook Express, select menu item 'Tools' go down to 'Accounts'. In the "Internet Accounts" dialogue box click on the 'Add>' button, then select 'News', enter a display name for yourself, click Next, enter your (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Since you guys are all computer techs...

I did searches using the search button, I browsed around the webpage for half an hour trying to figure this out, but there is no obvious link anywhere to help me out with this. I've always posted with Outlook Express, I had it configured so I could (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) So the task is still alive as far as NT is concerned, the OS is still running? That doesn't sound like hardware. so I'm thinking either Apache 2.xx doesn't like Win2K server edition, or the new (...) No, I don't honestly think it's the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) It's the Apache process--the actual server still chugs along with nary an issue--Apache just stops--yet there's no sign of said stoppage in Event Viewer or Task Manager Further, using Apache Monitor, Apache Monitor says it's still running, and (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) Does the process bork out or does the entire platform come down (ie, BSOD) Calum (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) I would love to try my hand at running somethign other than a MS platform, butr my webserver also runs LEGO Mindstorms Vision Command software (so I have my RoboCamBot up and running) as well as a few other things that are windows (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

David Koudys wrote: <snip whining about wierd Windows/Apache behaviour> (...) Will you run FreeBSD? I'm running an Apache server on a little Celeron 550 with 128 M of Ram and it's rock solid. Here' I've even got instructions for setting it up: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: It's the oddest thing...

(...) cmon. I'll come over with my Clarkconnect Home edition CD (URL) and you will be up and running in half an hour :) We can put it on your old Compaq EN 6300 (I'm running great on a 6400)... -Rob A.> (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  It's the oddest thing...

So I've been running a website from my home fornumerous years now- First I used a Compaq DeskPro 2000 P 150 system with Win98 and Personal Web Services running, thinking it wouldn't get alotta traffic. THen I found out that my little website really (...) (20 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ECHO!!!

(...) Don't yell too loud or Iain will think you're cheering for the hideous Toyota Echo. Calum (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  ECHO!!!

ECHO!! ECHO! ECHO Echo echo (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Any Electrical Engineers in our midst?

All, Is anyone in the group capable of designing custom circuits for Lego devices? I have been contacted by Darryl Reiter, the president of the Children's technology workshop, (URL) and he is looking for a replacement for the Lego Control Lab (...) (20 years ago, 1-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Two new mountain bikes

Hi folks, Finally got around to photographing 2 more mountain bikes: (URL) 1. (URL) A full suspension bike> not really modelled after any bike in particular, although the front suspension is 'borrowed' from BMW's motorcycles. However, fully (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: look at my balls

(...) I am fairly certain that BrickFest will happen. The only question I know of relates to a possible change of venue. JB (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: look at my balls

(...) What's the plan for BF this year? Anyone know? The only major event we have on our schedule is NMRA in July and I honestly wouldn't mind knowing when BrickFest was... Calum (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: look at my balls

(...) Three completed: a 48x48 chain lift that has the balls cascade down a tilted baseplate, a 32x32 with a clock lift (noisy as all getout) that's got room to grow some, a 10x48 that allows the stream to be split if desired, as well as turned 90 (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact