 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 258
Re: Train2 Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:13:36 GMT

The Corner is yours!

I have sent my revised layout to Calum, and posted a pic Here:

Jeff VW

"Tim Strutt" <heidi.strutt@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
Jeff, if you have something ready, that's OK. I just didn't know that it
had been taken. I can redesign our modules to go around a curve and back
to the outside again or something. But if you don't care whether your
module goes on the corner, then it would fit my plans well. Either way
is fine. Also, if I do use the corner, is there anything else on your
next module that I should line up with? Roads, or anything? We could even
make extra switching lines go around the corner for a bit of a switching
yard. There seems to be nothing in the layout yet for a switching yard,
and I imagine we'll need one of some sort. Although, maybe there is one
in the works and I just don't know about it yet.
Anyways, if you get that layout updated Calum, let us know and we'll see
what we can do to fit everything.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jeff Van Winden writes:
I was.... but I really did not have much to put on it... If Tim wants to
take a corner, that fine by me.... I will bring that module as a spare, • for
people who dont have a module but want to display....

Jeff VW

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Calum Tsang writes:
Hi Tim,

JeffVW I believe is doing the corner OpenC1.  I should put out a new • module
map with that change, but you can still take three modules without the
corner, there'll probably be balancing out on the other side.

I should probably ask everyone to email me any updates or new additions • of
modules) and get a new map out.

Calum