 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 246
Re: Train2 Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:45:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Calum Tsang writes:
I should probably ask everyone to email me any updates or new additions of
modules) and get a new map out.

Calum

I still can't believe that I"M NOT GOING!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

not that i'm upset or anything...

Dave

p.s.  I just wanted to put a p.s. down here to see who I could peeve off.