 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 230
229  |  231
Subject:
Train2 Modules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:10:08 GMT

Well, I picked up all the 1x2's and plywood to build 3 modules today.
Hopefully can get them together before we head out to Windsor on
Thursday. If they go together well, I will get enough for 3 more, and
then hopefully I can get my mountain together in time to fill the 2x3
module layout that I have been working on.
I don't know where it would fit into their existing plan, but I'll
worry about that later.
We might want to have another module of just town layout too, to display
Jude's apartment and whoever else wants to bring buildings.
Well, I'm getting kicked off the computer by my wife, so TTYL.
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2